Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Update on Me



Maybe my blog will be two pages one day...sigh...if only...

Well, life nowadays is pretty much just a mundane repitition of: Work, Read, Sleep, Work, Read, Sleep. No TV this summer is how its lookin' so I might as well exercise my brain.


I've been working on some art recently. Trying to make my creative self more rounded. Now if only I could sing...

Busch Gardens with BrenBren was fun.
I'll probably post more pics up soon. You all can see my hella hardcore smiley piercing and my knee-slapping caricature! Woop!
This is my kitten. Say hi.

Okay. My rant is done.

Peace, and remember: When he was a lad he ate 4 dozen eggs every morning to help him get large. And now that he's grown he ates five dozen eggs, so Gaston is roughly the size of a barge.

No comments: